Download the May digital edition of TitleNews to learn about the importance of providing information about the career opportunities that exist in our great industry. The cover article titled Teach It and They Will Come: Educating Next Generation of Workers Important to Sustain Title Industry’s Future, shares information about ALTA members teaching classes and creating educational material to educate students about the industry’s core competencies.
Let us know what you’re doing to help sustain our industry’s future by sending us an email at email@example.com. We may highlight your efforts in an article!
The May edition also includes these items:
- Compliance is a Journey, Top Ops Hurdles Created by CFPB Disclosures
- CFPB Releases Compliance Guide for Integrated Mortgage Disclosures
- Social Media Tips
- Put It In Writing
- Member Profile: Bill Ronhaar
- Ellie Mae Says Closing Delays Not Caused by Malicious Attack
- New York Adopts Industry-supported Title Agent Licensing Requirement
- FHA Loans Go Green with E-Closing
- Market Share Data
- New Member List
- A Last Word Column from ALTA President Rob Chapman
- A Publisher’s Letter from ALTA CEO Michelle Korsmo
Additionally, the digital version includes material not included in the print edition. In this digital edition, you can watch all of the general sessions from ALTA’s 2014 Business Strategies Conference. Please check it out!